Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Birthday

I created this card using scraps I had left over from other cards. I cut the paper to various widths and then popped them all up on dimensionals. I added a yellow ribbon around the whole card and then added the sentiment onto a banner that I cut out from white cardstock. I added a chipboard heart to the end of the banner and covered the heart with Glossy Accents to make it more fun.

Supplies:
White Card Base~ Michaels Cardstock
Patterned Paper~ Various Sources
Sentiment~ Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Sentiments
Ribbon: American Craft Amy Tangerine Collection
Dimensionals~ Stampin Up
Chipboard Heart from Basic Grey's Hopscotch Collection

2 comments:

  1. Fun use of scraps, Laurie! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, so simple but so powerful. Hi from Slovenia.

    ReplyDelete