Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Happy Happy

I was inspired by a card I saw on Two Peas in a Bucket. I used three different sentiment stamps to stamp the happys and birthday. I masked off the portions of the stamps I didn't want. I punched the circles from a bunch of patterned paper from different sources. The circles are 1 3/4". I added a piece of washi tape and a brad to one circle for added texture. I adhered the circles with foam adhesive.

Supplies:
Sentiment stamps: Simon says stamp handwritten sentiments, Stampin' up hostess set: Afterthoughts and Friendly Phrases
Patterned paper: multiple sources.
1 3/4" circle punch~ Stampin Up.
Ink~ Colorbox Chestnut Roan
Dimensional adhesive~ Stampin Up

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Love the great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete