Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Coffee or Tea Time?


Got a fun new die from Memory Box, so of course I had to play with it! I also got the "Love You a Latte"  stamp set from Lawn Fawn, so I had to use that as well. I used Versamark on the background to stamp the coffee cup, coffee bean and heart images from that set and then used the bean image again with grey ink on the grey circle. I die cut out the cup and shaded it using Copic markers. I added a foil heart and a sentiment from the set as well. Now all I need to add is a gift card and this card becomes a great thank you gift!


Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Desert Storm 110lb
            Simon Says Stamp Fog Card stock
            Stamping Up: Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper  
            White
             Bazzill Hot Pink Foil Board
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Love You a Latte
Dies: Memory Box Large Coffee To Go die
          Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts Set Die

Challenge Entered: SSS Monday Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful use of that die. The shading is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete